Last updated: 1st of June, 2022
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated. By using our Website, you acknowledge you have read and understood this terms.
AWARENER may amend this policy at its sole discretion, without notice. You should check the update date from time to time to learn about any possible changes. If you continue to use our Site, you are agreeing to said changes.
How do we collect information from you?
Information is collected either automatically when you use the Site, or either directly provided by you.
We may also aggregate collected data from or about you to create de-identified data.
As per our Terms of Service, this Site is not for use by individuals under 18 years, so we do not knowingly collect any information from them.
What do we do with the information gathered?
We do not directly sell your personal information for money.
AWARENER may use the information to:
- Maintain or improve the site performance
- Keep it safe and prosecute harmful behavior
- Analyze traffic statistics
- Better understand our users
- Optimize the content delivered
- Respond your enquiries
How do we store it?
Your data is stored in third party servers (Amazon Web Services), which may or may not be in the country of your residence. Information may be kept for as long as we deem necessary.
Who do we may share it with?
Your data may be shared with:
- Infrastructure providers, like hosting
- Email service providers, as a matter of ongoing communications
- Payment processors (like PayPal), for example when you support us through the donation form
- Competent law enforcers, as a matter of law, or to defend ours or third-party rights